Friday, May 15, 2009

Taking some time!

So I'm not sure if I should start this blog at the end of my story and the beginning of "life" and living it to the fullest under the careful guidance of GOD or if I should start it at the very beginning of my bleak life that I was living for 6 years, or even still give you a glimpse of what my life is like now, so you can see what the good LORD brought me from. I'm sure it will take me a little longer to decide, there is so much inside of me that is just screaming to get out to share with the world, one for my own healing but also to give hope and courage to those that find themselves in an abusive relationship, to let them know there is help and you can overcome and get out. Leave before it is too late.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio