Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Alabaster Box by CeCe Winans



I feel tremendously blessed by this song. And as we go through our day to day activities at work, in the store, Daycare, School wherever you may find yourself, stop and say a prayer for all of those women, children, men, elderly that are being abused right now and might not get to see the sunset tonight because they were killed by the hands of their abuser. I remember many times walking around with a smile on my face putting on a show for everyone like everything was alright when my inside was so broken and was screaming for help but fear would not let me receive it. Be kind to people around you you never know how much they might need to hear that word or that extended help you are giving. Let's be thoughtful and prayerful of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio